FIGHT! MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FIGHT! WebsiteFIGHT! Website  

Sapp vs Lashley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim
Admin

Sapp vs Lashley Empty
PostSubject: Sapp vs Lashley   Sapp vs Lashley EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:32 am

Who've you got, and what else is interesting about the show.

Yvel vs Rizzo as well, Rizzo should take it...maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://fight-online.blogspot.com
Brahm
Kalib Starnes

Sapp vs Lashley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapp vs Lashley   Sapp vs Lashley EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:36 pm

I think Lashley will probably beat Sapp. It might be a TKO, but I would expect a Decision. Sapp just hasn't been the BEAST he usually is, losing to Nortje and Minowaman in 2 of his most recent fights. Love Sapp to death, but he's just not going to make it happen this time.

Yvel beats Rizzo, I think.

And I hope Tom Attencio beats whoever he's fighting. He's pretty gutsy putting himself out there like that, and I can respect that. It just better now blow up in his face.
Back to top Go down
Greer
Kalib Starnes

Sapp vs Lashley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapp vs Lashley   Sapp vs Lashley EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:12 am

Lashley is the shits, but he made Sapp look... well, worse than he usually does.

Yvel WRECKED Rizzo... then made a funny statement about fighting Buentello at Affliction and his next stop after that? A UFC Title shot. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sapp vs Lashley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapp vs Lashley   Sapp vs Lashley Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapp vs Lashley
Page 1 of 1