FIGHT! MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FIGHT! WebsiteFIGHT! Website  

Idea for Money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
TUF Noob

Idea for Money Empty
PostSubject: Idea for Money   Idea for Money EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:05 pm

I was just thinking about something that could effect a fighter and make use of the winnings.

The big problem is adding stats as makes for a disadvantage to other fighters.

So how about this. How about for X amount of dollars you can re-allocate some of your fights stat points around as you see fit.

Say for instance a fighter is somewhat even across the board, but wants to become stronger in one area.

Or vice versa a more one dimensional fighter can even things out some more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Admin

Idea for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for Money   Idea for Money EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm not averse to the idea of paying for stat upgrades, afterall more $$$ would enable a better training camp etc.

The problem is, people would be on different contracts depending on success. I don't really want everyone to earn $10k per fight - I'm not sure how it could be regulated.

If anything, the wages just show hoe important you are to the company. It's a barometer for success and standings. I'll be putting rankings up once things get going a bit more as well.

ANy further suggestions are welcomed regarding this.
Back to top Go down
http://fight-online.blogspot.com

Idea for Money
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIGHT! MMA :: Fanboard :: Suggestions-
Jump to: